My silence is just an other word for my pain…
Being single is smarter than _being in the wrong relationship.
Sometimes one hello, makes U never want to say goodbye…
Mat puchh kaise guzar rahi h zindagi, Uss daur se guzar rahi hu jo guzarta hi nhi..!!
Ur emotions trouble U only in those things which U call yours…
I am sick and tired of being strong…!!
#If I get jealous then yes I really like U….
Loneliness is the most terrible poverty….!!
The best part about walking in the rain__is that no one knows you are crying.
God is closest to those people who have broken hearts.
Do not look where you fell _but where U slipped…!
Always the best smile comes out with tears !
Her heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.
One thing about music, _when it hits you feel no pain.
Every LUV story is beautiful, but ours if my Favorite..
If a hug tell how much I LUV U, Then i would hold you in my arms forever.
The Most Painful Memory is That When I walk Away from you but You Let me to go..
Axact

365daysmasti

Android, Internet Tricks, PC, Computer tips, job requirement, life style, Internet, web design, earn money,ios tricks, wordpress, windows, smart phone

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.