I don’t care for Those, who don’t care for me …
I will never come in Ur life Again..
Sleeping because you are upset..
It’s sad to be happy alone in Life..
Why be upset about the people that don’t want or need U in their life…?
!Its better to be lonely then, to be played by Bad people.
I Feel I’m missing ,something in my life these days. ..
Its better to be lonely then to be Love by wrong Girl..
I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain..
The greatest pain that comes from love, is loving someone who are not here…
Dil ke dard kam ho jate jab Ma or Tum Hum Ho jate..!
My silence is just an other word for my pain…
There is No Shortcut for Sucess in life…??
I hope you will realize how much you are hurting me…!!
Zindgi adhuri lagti hai jab apne koi rooth ta hai..
Never put your own happiness in someone else hands.
Feeling Very Bad Today….!!
I am not upset because our relationship is dying, I am upset because you aren’t doing anything to save it.
Axact

365daysmasti

Android, Internet Tricks, PC, Computer tips, job requirement, life style, Internet, web design, earn money,ios tricks, wordpress, windows, smart phone

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.