Are you looking for Best Whatsapp Status? These 300+ WhatsApp Status of 2018 will help you to express your feeling in terms of words.

“Can I borrow a kiss… I promise I’ll give it back.”
I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
Time is precious waste it wisely.##
IT’S VERY DIFFICULT TO B GREAT. LOSERS PROVE THIS POINT CONTINUOUSLY.
He Is Very Poor Because He Have Only Money..Cool
I FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL, & ANIMALS DON’T KNOW SIN, DO THEY?
YU CAN’T BURN ME.
I DON’T NEED A HAIR STYLIST, MY PILLOW GIVES ME A NEW HAIRSTYLE EVERY MRNG ..
 I’M SORRY THAT IM NOT UPDATING MY FACEBOOK STATUS, MY CAT ATE MY MOUSE.
Always smiling, because yur smile is a reason for many others to smile…Smile please…!!
Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.
BUY MY ALARM CLOCK & YOU WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY.
Your looks don’t make u Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful.
The best dreams happen when eyes are opend,,
In “Success” all depends on the 2nd letter.
Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Sunday, please fix it !
Try to solve your problem yourself… Don’t Depend on other..!!
After Monday & Tuesday, even calendar says W T F..(Whtsap,Fb,Twitr)
#People with status don’t need status.. #
I’ll hit u so hard even GOOGLE wan’t able to find you
I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. ..They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete…!!
When i was born..DEVIL said..”Oh Shit..!!!! Competition
I’m not failed… my success is just postponed.
We all r born to die don’t feel more special than me,,
The only way to do great work is to love what u do.
Every problem comes with some solution. …..If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a Girl!
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then u have to play better than anyone else.
Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, u must keep moving.
Math Rule-: If it seems easy, you are doing it wrong.
When I was born. Devil said,”Oh Shit! Competition!!!”
I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!
Some people are alive only, because it’s illegal to kill them.!!
Save water & drink beer…cool..
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman..!!
Train your mind to see good in everything…
In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker…!
Hey there Whatsapp is using me…
Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if u do so, u are insulting yourself…
Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
Beauty Fades After A Time, But Personality Is Forever!
No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.
If a hug tells you how much I love u, I would hold you in my arms forever.
If people are talking behind your back, Be Happy that U R The one in front…
Dear Math plzz grow up & Solve your own problem, I’M tried of for solving them for U…
IF LIFE IS NOT SMILING AT YOU, GIVE IT A GOOD TICKLING.
Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, and regret nothing.
Mistakes are proof that you are trying..
Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money…
So i heard you’re a player, Well nice to meet you. I’m the coach..
WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar,They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!….
In  Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It’s Because Mom Knows What Love Is,… And Dad Knows What Boys Are….
 I have no time to hate people,…who hate me…because, I’m always busy in loving people, who love me….
People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!
I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.
There are three sides to an argument ….my side ,your side and the right side.
Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off…
I’m jealous my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs …
“Dream” as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one…
I am not your type. I’m not inflatable.
A good laugh and long sleep are 2 best cures for anything
Galileo-Great mind!…Einstein-genius mind!…Newton-Extraordinary mind!….Bill gates-brilliant mind…..ME-Never Mind!.
Life is too short don’t waste it reading my status???
If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
एक दिन ßhai इतना Famous होगा की लोग, ßhai को ‪Facebook‬ पे नहीं ‪Google‬ पे सचॅ करेंगे..
My life my rule i’m cool and others are fools
My life my rules
love me or reject me
i don’t care
उसका रुप भले ही लाखो मे एक हो पर मेरा कमिनापन करोडो मे एक है..
Work hard in silence and let your success make the noise
Woman means….
* w : wonderful #
* o : outstanding #
* m : marvellous #
* a : adorable #
* n : nice #
तू हमारी क्या बराबरी करेगी ए पगली.. हम तो न्यूज भी डीजे पर सुनते हें..
Yesterday is history tomorrow is mystery today is a gift that’s why it is called present
People have status but i have no status
हम मरेगें भी तो उस अंदाज से.. जिस अंदाज में लोग जीने को भी तरसते है.
If plan a doesn’t work…. don’t worry! there are 25 more letters in the alphabet…. stay cool!!
Love is true, I love you my family
Life is to be express,not to impress anyone
हम बंदूक के ट्रिगर पे नहीँ, बल्की खुद के जीगर पे जीते हैं..
मैं “किसी से” बेहतर करुं…क्या फर्क पड़ता है..!मै “किसी का” बेहतर करूं…बहुत फर्क पड़ता है..!!
Today’s beautiful moments are
tomorrow’s beautiful memories…
Beauty is not in heart not in face
मैं “किसी से” बेहतर करुं…क्या फर्क पड़ता है..!मै “किसी का” बेहतर करूं…बहुत फर्क पड़ता है..!!
Two rules of cool life. ..walk like u r king or walk like u don’t care who is king. .
Just prey and believe
trust me everything will be fine if u do with your heart
?i wanna make my parents proud, my enemies jealous, and myself satisfied ?
Pagle? #इत्तु ? सा #dil ? है, मेरा
इत्तु ? सा…❣❣?
और ये tere #itne___बड़े – बड़े ? ?
धोख़े ? और #gham ? झेलता है
The hardest thing I ever tried was being normal….!!!
Life is too short don’t waste it updating status
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.
हम अपना ‪status‬ दिलो पर ‪update‬ करते है ‪WhatsApp पर नहीं
मुझे लड़की चाहिए kurkure जैसी जो टेढ़ी हो पर मेरी हो।
बुरे वक़त में ही सबके असली रंग दिखते हैं दिन के उजाले में तो पानी भी चांदी लगता है।
One of the biggest challenges we have, folks, is making liberty and freedom cool.
A people is not cool
cool is his heart !!!?
किस तरफ जाना है खबर नहीं ऐ दोस्तों!! मेरी राहें खो गयीं , मेरे दोस्तों की तरह ।। : (
Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect
If people’s r trying to bring uhh down ?it only means that uh r above?☝ them. .
.???
Light need darkness to shine
#हा ंबोलेगी तो#acceptकरूँगा…☺#ना बोलेगी तो#मेहनत करूँगा?जब तेरे?लायक हो जाऊंगा फिर से एक बार तुझे#propose?करूँगा..ल
माफ़ी गल्तियों की होती है ..धोखे की नहीं
Logo ke to din aate hai
hamare to jamane aayenge
When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!
Winners are not people that never fail, but people who never quit
Attitude is joy in pain
attitude is music in noise
attitude is you in 250 crore people
attitude is me
Hate me or love me , but i am still going to shine….
देख पगली
? एक तो प्यारी सी photo उपर से hero वाली अदा,
फिर तु ? क्या तेरे जैसी 25? हम पे फिदा..
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry show life that you have a hundred reason to smile
Simple living and high thinking…
देख पगली दिल मेँ प्यार होना चाहिए… धक-धक तो Royal Enfield भी करता है
Always happy and happy ????
Men play the gamee ..but women know the score
??
Hate me or love me
but don’t play with me
i am a cool boy
I’m still single bcoz god is busy writing best love story for me…
भले ही अपने ख़ास दोस्त कम हैं… पर जितने भी है nuclear bomb हैं।
Happiness is when the last seen at turns into online and then typing
Life is like making a tea, boil your ego
evaporate sorrow and filter your mistake
ब्लॉक कर दे मुझको वरना प्यार हो जायेगा तुझको
Axact

365daysmasti

Android, Internet Tricks, PC, Computer tips, job requirement, life style, Internet, web design, earn money,ios tricks, wordpress, windows, smart phone

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.